Hello, I am looking for a single unit to be installed on an internal wall between the living area and kitchen. The living room is approx 7m by 4m with stairs to the second floor.

I live in a terrace house so the nearest outside wall would be about 4 metres. I am thinking that any piping could go along the top of kitchen units to the outside wall, but I don’t know if this is possible.

I have also read differing requirements for how close any outside unit can be to the boundary so if it does need to be 2 metres I would struggle.

Happy to provide any additional information or have a visit if required.